- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on Java and MS Azure platform.
BI / ETL developerNumer ref.: Ref. no: POL001DD
What you definitely need:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in similar role
- Experience in SQL, T-SQL or PL/SQL skills and data extraction from legacy systems
- Understanding of design techniques of relational databases, ETL as well as data concepts such as DataMarts, Data Warehouses
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Teradata
- Experience in developing ETL in Azure Datafactory or SSIS (Preferred), Informatica Powercenter, Abinitio, Talend, Alteryx, IBM Data Stage, Dataiku, Oracle Data Integrator or other
- Experience with any of the BI tools - Power BI (Preferred), Qlikview, QlikSense, Tableau, SAP BO
- Very good English (verbal and written)
What will be an advantage:
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Understanding of data management concepts
- Understanding of the importance of governance and security rules when handling data
- Understanding and familiarity with database and ETL performance tuning concepts
- Experience in enterprise-class solution implementations
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices