- Danhouse, Towarowa 36, 85-746 Bydgoszcz, PolskaBydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is building a state-of-the-art Big Data & ML platform to support the company analytics, machine learning and data service’s needs. We are looking for a super talented Data QA engineer that will utilize his expertise in order to define test strategy, design test plans, execute complex (functional and non-functional) tests to assure high quality of the company central big data and ML platform.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are professional, humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us
Big Data QA Engineer
- Plan, review and execute quality assurance activities in our Big Data, BI and analytics platforms.
- Test complex functionality of our data analytics and BI platform (ETL layer, complex data manipulation and data retrieval over a huge amount of data, complex data models, data manipulation, complex source to target data manipulation, reports, dashboard and KPIs)
- End-to-end functional and nonfunctional test design, planning and execution (including installation, monitoring, performance, stress, stability, etc.)
- Plan and execute games data integration testing (games features data modeling, source to target data manipulation)
- Test functionality of our back-office applicative systems (for example: CRM, campaign management, fraud management, VIP management) - optional
- Involve in technical and functional specification reviews, impact on specifications and designs.
- Develop and execute scripts for automatic testing - optional
- 4+ years of experience as QA engineer
- Experienced in functionality testing of data analytics and BI systems
- Experienced in leading end to end quality assurance activities (end to end test planning and execution, bug management)
- Experienced in planning and execution non-functional test planning (load, performance, stability, stress testing …)
- Experienced with SQL and databases (relational databases – must have; nosql databases – an advantage)
- Experience in big data environments and technologies – an advantage
- Experience in testing of games products or games data - an advantage
- Experience in Python and scripting languages - an advantage
- Passionate for data, BI and analytics.
- Gamer in heart – a strong advantage!
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering).
What you will get in return?
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
Remember about including your consent, to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.