- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Our Client is a leading freight forwarder, courier, postal operator & customs broker with customers and operations in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia. A company provide logistics services to six European airlines. They will soon open an office responsible for massive imports of e-commerce from Asia.
Join the international team and application as a Branch Manager !
- early organization of daily/weekly/monthly operations according to the forecasted amount of shipments, jointly with the rest of the team of the branch
- grant the accomplishment of procedures and security rules established by the company as well as of applicable laws in the execution of the operations of branch. Grant the accomplishment of Customs Laws and Rules.
- Grant the management and follow-up of incidences and claims related to e-commerce
- operations. Grant the right information among affected parties.
- planning, resource assignation and optimization of needed resources for the right development of operations (staff, vehicles, suppliers…)
- coordination and follow-up of the pick-up of goods from arrival cargo terminals
- control and supervision of the right handling of the goods in the warehouse and their handover to the outbound trucks
- search and contracting means of transportation
- definition and implementation of new operations with transport suppliers and handling terminals
- follow-up of the performance of different suppliers according to defined KPIs
- continuous detection of fields subject to better performance
- minimum 5 year-experience in similar positions
- Excellent knowledge about e-commerce process and import
- university degree in economy, commerce, industrial organization engineering or similar degrees
- polish and english in writing, reading and oral communication (min. C1)
- knowledge of computer programs: customs programs, bfirst, ms. excel, ms. word
- managerial position in a international company
- high autonomy in action
- the opportunity to gain new experience and continuous development
- employment contract