Business Analyst for E-commerce,
IKEA Retail, Service Office, Janki k/Warszawy
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
- You have strong analytical skills, result-oriented attitude and pro-active decision making skills.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- You have strong attention to details.
- You have full proficiency in MS Office products (in particular MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point).
- You strive to exceed goals and you are curious to find more effective ways of working.
- You are self-driven and motivated with ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- You have the ability to prioritize and organize your work.
About the job
Business Analyst for E-commerce will be identifying, contributing and supporting key opportunities shaping multichannel IKEA today and in the future.
About the assignment
- Cultivate, analyse and report on variety of relevant metrics which will support day to day operations.
- Ensure the current performance and opportunities are well analysed and explained in a clear way to the management.
- Analyse all aspects of Profit & Loss and steer actions to deliver growth and costs optimization considering multichannel perspective and customer feedback.
- Contribute to a seamless Customer experience in all IKEA touch points by understanding customers’ surveys and KPIs and connect them with business potential.
- Take ownership and support the goal setting, forecasting and follow-up throughout the commercial year cycle while benchmarking to internal and external sources.
- Where relevant coach other team members in areas of expertise.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!