Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
With over 2000 Engineers, Sii is the top IT & engineering services provider in Poland. We work with passion for the best companies!
Tasks• Gathering requirements, proposing the solutions, validating them and interacting with development team (Acting between business and IT project)
• Working closely with varied stakeholders, key users, development team, service desk located in different places in the world
• Prepare presentations, manuals and documentation for new functionality, conduct training sessions for key users
• Review and identify issues and opportunities in business processes
Required profile• University degree in IT or related
• At least 2 years' experience with business analyst (Experience in a business analysis role for at least two large previous projects working as a part of a global team)
• Strong, professional knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Good knowledge of SQL (be able to prepare reports)
• Fluent knowledge of English is must
• Practical experience in requirements analysis, change management and operations
• Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer
• Nice and open-minded
• Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of UML
• Previous experience in Banking or Hi-Tech sector
• Fluent knowledge Turkish
We offer• Interesting cooperation with specialists from various fields (Web, embedded, mobile)
• A wide variety of training packages: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/Polish classes
• Access to our technical library, e-learning portals and „knowledge sharing” meetings
• Multilingual, Multicultural creative work environment
• Possibility to design your own career path
• Possibility to develop by switching between preferred projects, technologies and sectors
• Clear and concise feedback system
• An opportunity to work in the company where your opinions are important and taken into account
• Private health care, multisport package and group insurance
• A lot of memorable integration parties for you and your family
• Stable employment In the Best place to work in IT In Poland!
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
together with an approval for the processing of personal data listed below:
„I hereby agree for the processing of my personal data by Sii Sp. z o. o, Al. Niepodległości 69, 02-626 Warszawa, enclosed in the application documents submitted by me, including their processing in the future - for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent is submitted voluntarily and I declare that I have been informed of the powers I am entitled to in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data Act from August 29, 1997 (consolidated version: Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101., item 926. with amendments”.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.