- KrakówKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 19 cze 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Business Continuity Manager
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
Business Continuity ManagerNumer ref.: 2472438/CC: 775454
- Manage a portfolio of complex business units/high-profile locations within assigned region to drive development, compliance and ongoing management of business continuity and situation response plans using Aon preferred global Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) program tools, that address the following:
- Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Work Area Recovery Plans (WAR)
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Situation Response Plans (SRP)
- Ensure timely, accurate completion of Business Continuity and Situation Response plans per agreed maintenance calendars with appropriate Plan Owner/Coordinator. Document progress and compliance utilizing the preferred program management tools.
- Supervise or provide support, guidance and training to others within the regional team.
- Provide support when a business disruption occurs, including liaising with the Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC). Conduct incident summaries and after actions reviews, as directed.
- Maintain periodic written and oral communications utilizing globally agreed templates to plan Coordinators/Owners/Executive Leadership within assigned portfolio, as well as to Regional Business Resilience and Global Business & Technology Resilience Practice leaders.
- Facilitate periodic/ad hoc training on the Business Resilience planning concepts, methodologies and program suite of tools.
- Conduct and assess business continuity and situation response tests/exercises to identify gaps and ensure continuous improvement. Evaluate plan(s) against generally agreed upon Aon policies, standards and frameworks.
- Provide periodic advice and support to plan coordinators to assist in resolving program/planning/testing issues.
- Actively participate in and support regional and/or global program initiatives as assigned.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) Plan Managers, Coordinators and Sponsors in the Aon community.
- Respond to client/carrier requests on Aon’s Business Resilience program and readiness for plans within assigned portfolio.
- Assist with internal and external Business Resilience audits as assigned by Regional Business Resilience Leader.
- Some travel within the region.
- Position requires flexibility to take calls and/or work outside of normal operating hours when handling crisis situations.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with mid- management (written and oral, presentation and interpersonal skills).
- Ability to train colleagues on business continuity.
- Above average organizational skills.
- Understanding of crisis operations and effective communication processes.
- Strong understanding of business continuity plan development and testing best practices and processes.
- Understanding of industry best practices and standards.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks to meet project/global program requirements.
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced virtual team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or alternatively commensurate work experience.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in business continuity/crisis management.
- 1+ years of experience collaborating with information technology teams on business continuity strategies.
- Experience leading a project.
- 1+ years of experience facilitating group discussions, training/awareness meetings and exercise scenarios.
- 1+ years of experience developing cross-functional/peer relationships. Experience building team consensus.
- Experience managing programs in a diverse geography.
- Vendor management experience is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Experience using Business Continuity Planning software is preferred.
- Project Management.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
- Industry recognized certification in Business Continuity is preferred (CBCP, MBCI).
- FREE DENTAL CARE
Health insurance that gives acces to 1700 medical centers across the country including free dental care
- BRAND NEW OFFICE IN ZABŁOCIE
Opened in 2018, supporting collaboration flexibility, wellbeing and activity based working
- FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Multispord cards, insurance, retail vouchers and more
- TASTY FRESHLY GROUNDED COFFEE
Black, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Flat White...we have it all
- UNIQUE WORKPLACE CULTURE
No formal dress code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
Flexible workings hours and an option to work from home allow you to adjust the work to your lifestyle!
- INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Change or advance your career within Aon. Almost half of our senior specialist started in junior roles at Aon
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of internal and external courses available, including courses for 8 different languages
- WELLBEING AWARENESS
Benefits focused on your welfare, lots of social events and time set aside for charity
Please attach CV in English only.