- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Pracodawca nie wymaga CV
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
FurnMaster is a “One Stop Supplier” who offers a unique value-adding service within furniture upholstery and upholstery solutions. FurnMaster’s business foundation is to take textiles and upholstery materials into action covering the entire value chain from textile to upholstered furniture.
FurnMaster is part of Gabriel Group
Innovation and value-creating partnerships are fundamental values in Gabriel, Europe’s leading supplier of furniture fabrics. The Company employs more than 950 people in a number of different countries, and has its head quarter in Aalborg, Denmark. With one point of contact for our partners, we develop and sell furniture fabrics and components, aesthetic and functional solutions and services to furniture manufacturers across the world. Gabriel is a modern listed company with over 165 years of tradition behind it.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare the monthly management reporting to provide a true and fair view of the financial and operating conditions of the company
- Manage the monthly review of the sales and cost of sales and provide insight regarding deviations vs plan and/or prior year
- Perform monthly balance sheet analysis
- Evaluate financial reporting packages to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Provide support to finance department during month-end close
- Participate with quarterly reviews and annual audit of financial statements
- Assure adequate records retention of corporate financial data
- Monitor correct pricing of materials stock and proper standard costing for production
- Analyze product mix and its influence on the contribution margin
- Recommend and monitor financial and accounting controls as required
- Review and analyze cost efficiency and its impact on value creation.
- Review and analyze working capital to achieve optimization.
- Review offering on products pricing strategies with financial consequences.
- Review, analyze and improve cost to achieve cost efficiency.
- Support all business units with insights to make informed decisions towards achieving the company's objectives.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Intellectual horsepower and business acumen, capable of understanding and interpreting the business.
- Understanding of production cost and its influence on the contribution margin,
- Good understanding of ERP system(s) and implementation of ERP system(s)
- Degree in Business/ Accounting/ Economics Degree
- Minimally 3 years of experience in Product Control/Business Analysis/Management Accounting/Audit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability and willingness to interact effectively with all levels of employees & management
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and to prioritize
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and to take initiative; proactive attitude toward problems and issues
- High level vision with and attention to detail
- Ability to identify/control weaknesses and implement process improvements
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English language (verbal/writing)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Ability to gain experience by working in a professional environment
- To be a part of the fast growing production organization
- Full-time employment