- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
At Mercer, we believe in building brighter futures.
Together, we’re redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. We do this by meeting the needs of today and tomorrow. By understanding the data and applying it with a human touch. And by turning ideas into action to spark positive change.
For 75 years, we’ve been providing trusted advice and solutions to build healthier and more sustainable futures for our clients, colleagues and communities.
Welcome to a world where economics and empathy make a difference in people’s lives.
Welcome to brighter
REMOTE WORK / 4 MONTHS CONTRACT
What can you expect?
As a Business Development Junior Specialist, you will proactively support a team of Brokers engaged in a variety of tasks related to the sales of employee insurance and medical plans.
What’s in it for you:
Do you know how to cold-call the potential clients and discuss company’s offer? Sounds like “piece of cake” for you? If so, please join our Sales Team in Mercer. You’ll get a solid professional background and possibility to develop further in the area of employee life insurance and medical plans.
We will count on you to:
- “Cold-calling” / “cold mailing” of potential clients
- Cooperate with Sales’ Team in order to develop the prospect’s portfolio
- Prepare analyses of insured benefit plans (mainly life insurance and medical plans)
- Offers comparisons’ and data visualization as PP presentations, reports and others
- Participation in insurance programs negotiations with providers
- Preparation of correspondence, statements, papers, presentations and other documents needed for insurance programs implementation
What you need to have:
- MA or BA university degree or last year student status
- Sales’ and negotiation approach
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to sustain relationships with business partners and employees
- Proficiency in MS Office (very good Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Good command of Polish and English
What makes you stand out:
- Previous experience gained in sales / call center department working for insurance or life insurance client
- Desirably knowledge of the life insurance / medical industry
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
We offer competitive salary including attractive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Sports Card
- Language Courses
- Lunch Card
- Savings Plan
- Culture Card
- Development Opportunities
- Great Office Location