Business Intelligence Consultant
Currently, for Application Development and Maintenance unit that is responsible for cooperation preparing applications and providing services to external customers we are looking for Software Developers to work in our office in Cracow.
Our employees in ADMO department work for global and local projects with building relationships with business and co-workers within international environment.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the Business Intelligence team that strongly work to recognize the importance of delivery the highest quality product.
Our team is full of passionate people building everyday a great ecosystem of different kind of applications using considerable number of technologies.
- maintenance of the fluency of the application performance, mainly by:
- monitoring: data flow in the production and stage environment, data quality (and Business Intelligence), data availability and location,
- bugs fixing,
- data delivery – data analyze, data management, Management Information Reporting,
- gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources and compile into clear reports for management,
- solving users’ problems from the highest line support; solving incidents causing problems with application for users,
- attending scrum meetings with a team,
- participation in the meetings with a customer; visiting the customer for workshops (once in a quarter),
- dealing with direct notifications given by a Service Manager of an application,
- cooperation with: lower support line, developers’ team in terms of receiving the support and information about changes in application, Service Manager of the application,
- providing complete support for the users of a database application.
- relevant University degree (Economics, Engineering, or Science),
- experience in MS SQL Server Management Studio 2012 (including SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, SSMS),
- very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI, Share Point, Visual Studio), experience in a variety of Management Information production,
- fluency in English – written and spoken.
- strong analytical skills and eye for detail,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- good time-management,
- ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- knowledge of VBA,
- knowledge of PowerView,
- experience in MS SharePoint
- general overview of Microsoft Azure system
- ability to adjust to new systems selected by a customer.
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.