Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
For more details about us please see our web site: www.elavon.com
Business Intelligence Developer
Elavon is seeking a talented Business Intelligence Developer with implementation and Business Intelligence systems experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
- Develops, configures, maintains, and supports a business intelligence system and supports its users.
- Analyzes Business Intelligence end-user requirements to identify user profiles.
- Translates end-user requirements into queries or reports.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, tests, and implements Business Intelligence reports/queries/metadata layer.
- Implements end-user semantic layers.
- Participates in the development of Business Intelligence applications.
- Develops report design and technical specification documents and forwards to production.
Requirements: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years experience within a total information technology (IT) environment
- At least 2 years experience with tools, facilities and techniques for managing and administering data
- At least 3 years experience with BI applications; decision support systems, query and reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining
Working experience in:
- Experience with Webfocus, and/or Tableau, and/or SQL preferred
- Query and database access tools
- IT environment
- Technical troubleshooting
- Data warehousing
- Application development tools
- Logical data modeling
- Modeling: data, process, events, objects
- Application delivery process
- IT standards, procedures, policy
- Data mining
- Working in a an international team of experienced software engineers
- Participating in global software development projects for a complex organization using modern technologies
- Multiple opportunities for personal and professional development
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values
- Interaction with Colleagues across the globe
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Please enclose to your application signed statement:
“I hereby agree for processing my personal data included in my application for a job by Elavon Financial Services Designated Activity Company (Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności) Oddział w Polsce, with its seat in Warsaw, ul. Puławska 17, 02-515 Warszawa, for the purposes of this and future recruitment processes, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended. I agree to share my personal data for purpose of recruitment processes with companies belonging to the group of U.S. Bancorp. I submit the data voluntarily. I was informed about the right of access to the content of the data and the possibility of correcting them."