- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
For our company, a leader in customer service in the field of security and protection of companies and the environment, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Business Operation Manager.
Are you an energetic, driven professional who is passionate about sales and customer contact?
We are looking for an energetic and well-organized person in the position of Business Operation Manager with a minimum of 3 years' experience. The potential candidate should like to contact the client, be able to solve problems by himself and enter his tasks to the end. He should skillfully organize work for himself and others and be fluent in English, spoken and written.
Your work will consist of:
- Manage your existing customer portfolio (contract negotiation and monitoring, customer needs survey and anticipation),
- KPI monitoring, conducting in-depth business analyses and creating reports sent to the company headquarters,
- Management and organizing work of a subordinate team,
- Constantly improving processes, business models, search for business opportunities,
- Finance analysis, and implementation of any market action aimed at increasing joint trade with key customers,
- Cooperation with other departments involved in the preparation of the offer for customers,
- Designing and implementing development strategies to increase efficiency, service level,
- Recommending solutions leading to optimization of processes in the organization,
- Supporting a culture of continuous improvement,
- Cost and risk assessment of all business initiatives.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the operational management position,
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills,
- Initiatives in action and determination towards the objective of,
- Data analysis capabilities, constructing applications,
- Experience in preparing individual solutions for customers (welcome sale of solutions other than catalog),
- Strong organizational and analytical skills,
- Exceptional decision-making skills and a results-oriented approach,
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization,
- Relevant senior management experience in an international organization,
- Fluency in English,
- Experience in process optimization projects
Our company offers:
- A great opportunity to be part of a growing organization,
- Self-development through participation in interesting and demanding projects,
- A friendly working atmosphere in a young and ambitious team,
- A real impact on the further development of the company, the possibility of implementing its own ideas and solutions,
- Benefits in the form of medical care, a rich package of social benefits.