Business Process Owner
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Business Process Owner. The person hired on this position will be responsible for coordinating business functional leads and domain experts for front-end, engineering, supply chain, controlling, production planning and execution to reach continuous business improvements along cross functional disciplines. Formulate and defining scope and objectives and develop solutions to complex problems involving applications, business analysis and improvement activities. Devise and implement measures to improve operations & quality and increase customer satisfaction.
- Support BU domain experts in global program implementation locally to follow the BU specified global processes and solutions/harmonize the way business is conducted;
- Prepare, implement and improve order configuration and engineering investigation, evaluation, recommendation to support the business processes and their implementation. Alignment of sales configuration tools, engineering tools and SAP backend;
- Prepare future requirements for business engineering, marketing & sales and manufacturing changes;
- Design and implement cost-effective business processes using information systems based solutions to business problems. Develop, prepare and implement processes that insure reduced cycle time, reduced overhead and improve overall process efficiency;
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve complex problems as well as develop and implement measures to prevent reoccurrence along with devising modifications and recommend ways to improve;
- Investigate and prioritize business requirements to define scope and objectives of the projects and prepare schedules, limitations time and desired results;
- Maintain or provide guidance for maintenance of a wide variety of systems. Provide support and ensure accuracy of information and responsiveness to customers;
- Lead and coordinate the work of less experienced staff and provide training and support to business process owners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Information Systems or related fields;
- At least 10 years of professional experience on a similar position;
- Knowledge of Business Process, Manufacturing, Engineering and Marketing & Sales in order to investigate, evaluate, recommend and support Business processes and their implementation;
- Ability to influence decisions and cost-effectively provide cross functional support;
- Fluent spoken and written English allowing easy communication in international and multi-cultural environment;
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools;
- Knowledge of the SAP system, ERP system and proficient use of Microsoft Office tool suite;
- Strong analytical skills, initiative and ingenuity to solve complex problems and implement remedial measures;
- Strong communications skills to discuss and negotiate resolution of controversial issues.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.