JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
The person in this role will be responsible for the execution of purchase to pay and invoicing processes to ensure the accurate tracking and control over the Facilities and Real Estate (F&RE) expenditures.
- Execute purchasing activities for the region.
- Provide purchasing support to facility teams.
- Savings delivery for the cluster and respective reporting (hard savings/cost avoidance/value adds).
- Responsibility for all expense sourcing, negotiate with suppliers for the provision of goods and services against specific business requirements.
- Risk Management. Identify and take steps to reduce business risk through the execution of effective sourcing strategies.
- Support JLL global and regional sourcing programs, as requested by the management. Give input, feedback and assist with the execution in the cluster.
- Point of contact for the central P2P group in Warsaw to resolve queries or payment issues with suppliers
- Responsible for the administration of the Strategic Sourcing Audit program to ensure compliance with JLL contracting best practices and standards.
- Flow to work (additional purchasing projects) depending on the business need.
- Business trips may be required.
- Purchasing experience required – 4+ Years.
- FM Sourcing experience highly required.
- Degree in Business Administration highly desired.
- Organisation skills, Strong Analytical ability required.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in leading Lean / Six Sigma / Kanban projects.
- Customer Service: Commitment to solve requests and problems.
- Past experience working in outsourcing or for Client as advantage.
- Flexible, adaptive and innovative person, who is open for changes.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Office tools, Advanced Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP, E1 / JDE is a plus.
- Fluent in English, other languages would be an asset and advantage.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).