- Przy Rondzie 4, 31-547 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 24 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Here’s why you will like working in ABB Ability Platform project: You will join new, strategic, next generation, cloud oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about software, cloud and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise and resources. If this looks like something you would like - join as now!
- Software development of a new industrial IoT cloud platform (backend)
- Working with Microsoft Azure Cloud technology based on .NET Core
- Participating in the whole software development lifecycle from analysis, design via implementation, testing to delivery
- Collaborating with other teams all over the world in Agile spirit
- Working with DevOps to maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Code, unit tests, integration, performance tests
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Excellent understanding and practical skills in .NET/C#
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with SOLID principles, design patterns, architectural patterns, design tools, data structures
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps Portal (or Jira) and CI/CD
- Source code quality matters for you
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Nice to have: experience in Microsoft Azure technology or any other cloud solution; knowledge of data processing, information modeling and IoT; knowledge of DevOps methodology
More about us:
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.