Pakuj się do Sonoco
Sonoco is an American corporation founded in 1899 in Hartsville, South Carolina, which is a supplier of packages, industrial products and packaging services. Over 21,000 employees work in 300 plants located on 5 continents around the world.
In Poland, Sonoco has been operating since 2005. Currently, there are 5 plants located in our country employing approximately 2,500 employees. Division in Łódź, Sosnowiec-Stryków and Wrocław are responsible for packaging services and packaging supply chain management. The plant located in Kutno is producing cans and paper tubes for the food industry.
The division in Sochaczew is responsible for the production of tubes, sleeves and reels.
Category Logistic Manager
Miejsce pracy: Łódź, Stryków
This position leads and supports supply management efforts for their assigned spend pool and is responsible to ensure the business units have logistics services to operate at the most competitive price. In this role he/she directly affects Sonoco cost structure and has a strong impact on profit and loss through the development of cost reduction, process improvement,and productivity projects.
Role with with Significant travel (25% -50%)
- Create a clear vision and develop long term strategic plans for the specific spend area to support overarching category plans.
- Assess current and future business requirements and ensure the category strategy meets the needs of the business/consumers (including cost, quality, service and innovation)
- Work closely with Commercial and Operations leaders to identify new logistics opportunities that will lead to reduced cost, increased value, or competitive advantage
- Identify and manage supply side risks. Collaborate with stakeholders to manage and revise supplier risk frameworks and strategies
- Ensure that the category strategies are highly aligned to current and future business needs and that the supply base is aligned with and capable of supporting these strategies
- Develop and implement category compliance process to facilitate sourcing of transportation and transportation services from preferred suppliers and through preferred buying channels, recommending policies
- Develop category networks comprised of global/ regional/ business unit leaders/ decision makers, end users and cross-functional advisors.
- Lead supplier relationship management for European region strategic suppliers within category
- Become subject matter expert in this functional area and provide category knowledge to internal clients on spend data, supply base, industry trends, bench- marking, and best practices
We are looking for:
- University degree, MCIPS, APICS or other Supply Management related certification
- Depending on the spend category, a relevant technical education is required
- Minimum 5 –7 years’ experience in Supply Chain, Logistics and/or Procurement position
- Excellent people skills
- Experience of operating in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Proven negotiation skills
- Project and change management skills
- Must be self-starter, flexible and willing to travel
- Good commend of English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of French or/and German would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Employment stability
- Safe work environment
- Work / life balance
- Positive leadership engagement
- Private medical care
- Sport card and free gym
|OPIEKA MEDYCZNA |
|PREMIA ZA POLECENIA |
|KARNETY SPORTOWE |
Join us to experience great adventure in a friendly atmosphere!
Find more on: www.sonoco.com.pl