SMARTASSISTANT is a global technology provider in the area of interactive product advice. Our enterprise SaaS solution is used on websites, online stores and at points of sale of leading retailers and brands, including Canon, OBI and Swisscom. Check out some examples.
Founded in 2006 as a startup, we’re now a fast-growing, 70-people company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and with offices in Wrocław, Poland, as well as in the US, Mexico and the UK.
We’re currently looking for a talented Software Architect to join our team in Wrocław.
Chief Software Architect
Work Place: Wrocław
At SMARTASSISTANT, you will:
- Design and develop software architecture of our enterprise SaaS platform
- Guide developers in their technical decisions and help them grow
- Cooperate with DevOps team on server management topics
- Be involved in troubleshooting critical system issues
It is definitely you we’re looking for, if you possess:
- 7+ years of experience in software development and/or architecture position
- Passion for software engineering, excellent understanding of computing fundamentals and familiarity with the latest trends
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining enterprise-grade web applications and web services
- Full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
- Team-playing attitude and excellent self-organization
- Attractive salary between 16 000 - 20 000PLN monthly and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly environment
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, laptop and two 24” monitors
- Fresh fruit and lots of coffee
- An office with a nice view on Rynek
- If needed we will be able to provide a relocation package for you
DOES IT SOUND LIKE A PERFECT CHALLENGE FOR YOU? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)! Please send it via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the APPLY link below.