- Marynarska 15, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Alcon Global Services (AGS) is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide – in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple – ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon’s customers worldwide.
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The Continuous Improvement (CI), Performance & Projects Manager is responsible for driving the continuous improvement and performance program within the Global Financial Reporting & Accounting Ops (FRA Ops) domain for the FRA process area in support of the Invoice to Cash (I2C) global processes. Through high quality project delivery and effective internal communication, he/she supports the Global Process Owner and Strategy (GPO) organization in achieving their performance and continuous improvement objectives.
In support of the GPO, to achieve this objective he/she will build, track, analyze and prioritize the improvement initiatives pipeline in conjunction with all stakeholders for Invoice to Cash (I2C) process area.
He/she will be responsible to fulfill a continuous improvement and process excellence agenda, and to promote and expand the use of best practices across the FRA operations globally in I2C process area(s), working in partnership with the OpEx Team, the CI Ambassadors Network and GPO organization.
He/she will also be responsible for leading or supporting global and cross-functional projects within the FRA Ops domain and with Global Head CIPM, as well responsible for governance and communication on overall progress of global priority projects and the primary CIPM Manager supporting the FRA Performance Management program.
How you will make a difference:
- Project Management: develop, implement and drive project governance and best practices in the I2C process area
- Responsible for governance on vetting, qualification, and reporting on global priority projects within FRA Ops domain
- Drive global and cross-functional internal and external projects and initiatives within FRA Ops domain
- Develop project scopes and objectives, including project plans to track progress, and ensuring technical feasibility and proper risk management
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Deliver project-related communication and training to stakeholders as needed, including periodic updates on projects progress
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Performance Management (PM): drive and support the operational and financial performance processes
- Support the execution of the performance management roadmap for FRA Operations through partnership with the GPO organization and regional process representatives
- Align and harmonize KPI’s and performance reviews in relevant process areas
- Coordinate the capture, analysis and internal/external reporting of data related to FRA performance, e.g. KPI’s, scorecards and operational review
- Act as Point of Contact for queries related to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), leveraging business warehouse reporting solutions and PM guidelines
- Contribute to the organization and facilitation of all I2C global internal and external governance meetings by establishing and presenting the agenda and discussion items, communicating the outcome and following up on actions.
- Continuous Improvement: support a program to create and foster continuous improvement culture within Global FRA Ops for the I2C process area
- Plan CI schedule and support events; ensure active and effective continuous improvement engagement; follow up to ensure timely financial validation and sustainment of improvements
- Communicate across process teams within Global FRA Ops scope to share training requirements, support process improvement strategy and initiatives, and drive process harmonization
- Collaborate and communicate within global CI community, with the I2C GPO and Regional Process Owners (RPO’s) on best practices, internal/external benchmarking, Finance Core alignment, knowledge sharing and event coordination
- Stakeholder and FRA Communication: Lead and support effective internal communication
- Support preparation of FRA leadership and I2C GPO site visits, town halls, workshops, newsletters, infographics, surveys and story boards
- Support I2C function-specific reward and recognition programs
- Support Global CI SharePoint, ideation and intranet sites
- Actively supports Global FRA Ops working style being inclusive, proactive, respectful, and results driven in alignment with Alcon Values and Behaviors
- Acts service oriented to enable high performance of the process organization and drives improvements/standard solutions while cultivating a customer service focused culture
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to work on best in class technology platforms (Salesforce, Service Cloud, SAP etc.)
- Be part of the software solution/systems evolution in these various platforms
- Opportunity to work in a high paced agile environment
- Work with people who are passionate of delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership
- Possibility to influence the design of the solution responding to business needs to enhance customer experience
- Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders
- Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world
- Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other
- Permanent employment contract, attractive base salary and annual bonus
- Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
- Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with a lot of facilities inside
Skills for success:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in finance auditing, operations, financial reporting and accounting (specifically in Invoice to Cash), project/change management experience and relevant exposure to quality and process excellence projects in the area of finance and reporting
- Experience and specific knowledge in reporting systems and proven ability to identify performance metrics
- Experience on end-to-end technology roll out (ERP) preferred. Lean / Six Sigma certification desired)
- Fluency in English