For nearly 30 years we have been providing software dedicated to the insurance business (both in Poland and abroad), developing desktop, web and mobile applications. Our multi-module systems are comprehensive, covering GUI, backend, middleware and business intelligence solutions, with the use of extensive databases. Our team consists of the best specialists, helping us maintain the leading position among IT providers for the insurance industry for years.
Citrix Platform Administrator
- Managing day to day support issues, but with the experience and responsibility to resolve more complex incidents and problems,
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s),
- Prioritizing and managing workload effectively, managing several open incidents, problems and mini projects simultaneously,
- Systems and performance monitoring,
- Trend analysis and problem management,
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the business and 3rd parties,
- Review of services, application delivery, patching and Anti-Virus,
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable,
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service,
- Supporting users on both hardware and software applications,
- Desktop and server builds and deployments,
- Further development of infrastructure and adaptation to new requirements.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows servers 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016,
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10,
- Strong knowledge of managing Microsoft Group Policies,
- Familiarity with Microsoft Roaming Profiles and Folder Redirection,
- Familiarity with managing certificates,
- Good knowledge of managing SQL Server 2012,
- Familiarity with Microsoft Failover Cluster Services 2012 R2,
- Familiarity with Microsoft Network Load Balancing,
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft DFS and Microsoft Windows Disc Quota,
- Experience with Microsoft DHCP, DNS, WSUS,
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM (CB) and SCOM 2012,
- Strong knowledge with VMware vSphere 6.5 and 6.7 with vSAN, HA and Clustering,
- Basic knowledge of IBM Spectrum,
- Understanding of networking, firewall functionality and VLAN,
- Familiarity with PowerShell for automating tasks and scripts like BIS-F from Login Consultants,
- Experience with of ECOS Secure Boot Stick,,
- Basic knowledge of ObserveIT,
- Very good knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Very good knowledge of Citrix StoreFront with individual customized sites,
- Very good knowledge of Citrix Provisioning Server,
- Basic understanding of Citrix Netscaler,
- Basic knowledge of Symantec Endpoint Protection,
- Basic knowledge of managing HPE Servers,
- Basic knowledge with the processing of tickets and changes in BMC,
- Experience in enterprise environments and working in ITIL method.
What do we offer?
INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT. We offer work for a global leader in insurance services in a rich interna-tional environment.
TIME. We respect your time. We work on a task-oriented basis, offering flexible working hours.
DEVELOPMENT. It is also very important for us. We provide participation in conferences, trainings, certifi-cations, as well as the opportunity to give lectures for industry communities and students of technical universities. We have a technology blog where you can publish your own expert content.
SPORT. We love it. We have 9 sports sections, among others: (football, sailing, skiing, cycling, go-karts, cross-country skiing, table tennis, basketball). We will fund the Multisport card for you and your loved ones.
FAMILY. It is important to us. During holidays we organize free workshops for employees’ children. We also offer co-financing for a nursery and school starter kit.
PEOPLE. We are a harmonious posse of friends. We like each other, so we spend time together at work and after hours. We attend integration, sports and family events. Together we eat meals in the company canteen and play table soccer or FIFA matches in our chillrooms.
CARE. If you would like to join to Atena, we will provide you with a relocation package as well as additional assistance on site. Our care also include an individual medical package and discounts on insurance.