- Towarowa 25A, 00-869 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Client Data Management SpecialistNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely completion of US off-boarding, identification of required documentation, sourcing of underlying documents, and maintenance of client static data.
- To maintain high quality Client Static Data Maintenance in bank's internal bank systems.
- Account maintenance, client exit process.
- To manage the relationship between In-country, Client Onboarding and Management (COBAM) and the business units as well as between other team members.
- Comply with FATCA and CRS requirements for new to bank and existing to bank clients.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of cases assigned.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Accurate checking & verification of all Offboarding activities.
- Improve Quality Control functions through frequent review of Error metrics and analysis of rejection rates.
- Establish and develop effective working relationship with stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A focused individual who is an excellent communicator with good team skills, who has the ability to influence others by showing initiative and creativity.
- Written and spoken English needs to be at par with business standards considering the amount of interaction required primarily through written communication.
- Proven experience and basic understanding of Financial Services Industry and its various underlying products.
- Excellent understanding of sourcing information from various data sources, and in several cases utilizing financial reports, and audited statements for such purposes.
- Keen eye for detail and needs to present his/her case accurately.
- Problem Solving Skills - ability to think 'Out of the Box' and independently work around issues that arise from time to time.
- Experience in AML domain would be an added advantage.
- Project Management capability particularly on Migration of Processes from other countries/regions.
- Proactive approach, with the ability to multi-task.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre