FIS, a global leader in financial technology, is offering a fantastic opportunity for motivated graduates to join their Client Services Graduate Program in Wroclaw in June 2018!
About the Graduate Program
Our full-time Client Services Graduate Program has been created to build a supportive transition from Client Services into a variety of roles within FIS’ investment management solutions business. Once you have completed initial training, you will join a dedicated and growing Integrated Solutions Customer Service team, with a business or technical focus:
- Graduate Technical Analyst – become a specialist on how the asset management integration framework (connecting FIS systems together) solution works, through developing an in-depth understanding of data flow direction, routing, extract-transform-load (ETL) and how to troubleshoot integration issues
- Graduate Business Analyst - join the Pricing and Data Services (PDS) team and develop a sound understanding of the new Pricing Services Portal (PSP) solution. Client-orientated and a natural problem solver, you will be responsible for delivering and facilitating the market data collection process used by fund accounting teams across our client base
The early focus in the 2-year program is to train the new graduates in client-facing support systems and processes - which provide the basis of our customer service landscape. You will gain in-depth knowledge and experience of FIS products, solutions and services and will have the opportunity to apply this knowledge to provide excellent service to our customers.
The program involves continuous evaluation and training to prepare graduates for roles within Client Services, Pre-sales, Sales and Professional Services – it ultimately offers tremendous opportunities to progress and excel in your career at FIS!
We offer our new joiners:
A modern, spacious working environment in the center of Wroclaw
An attractive salary while learning the business
Specialist/domain training – build your financial services technology knowledge!
A stimulating learning environment to help your personal development and prepare you for exciting roles within the FinTech industry!
Social and networking opportunities with the wider business
- Bachelor or Master in: Computer Science, Finance, Math, Business, Management, Economics or similar
- Strong analytical and teamworking skills
- Organized, self-directed, collaborative, strong interpersonal / communication skills
- For technical role: understanding of linux/unix, MS windows server, web services, SQL
- Fluent in English – speaking and writing (additional language skills advantageous)
- Eligible to work in Poland, full time - 40 hours per week
- Keen interest in finance and technology!
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Fresh fruits and cookies every week!
- Benefit multisport
- Chill and games room