Cloud DevOps Engineer
CircleK is building an exceptional Cloud Excellence Center team to deliver automated IT platforms and high-quality services to the business and customers. We believe that DevOps way of working and continues delivery are key factors in providing standardized, automated and high available environments.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT CIRCLE K
Private medical care
Subsidized sport activities
Flexible working hours
Discounts for our products
Fruit in the office
Possible home office
What you can expect at Circle K
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care
- Subsidized sport activities
- Flexible working hours
- English lessons
- Discounts for our products
- Integration events
- Life insurance
- Fruit in the office
- Possible home office
- New technologies
- Great team
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join our core team in Warsaw with the ambition to deliver and support IT platforms as well as software and services to the business and customers. For the right candidate, CircleK can offer an exciting position in a team where we build applications backed by leading edge infrastructure like Docker, orchestrate these micro services with Kubernetes or elastic beanstalk, and maintain quality and speed of delivery with automation. We aim to deliver the best!
- Cooperation with stakeholders in order to support existing and implement new business applications / IT solutions
- Hands-on tasks related to administration in IT platforms / clouds – Windows and Linux OS, virtualization platform, etc.
- Implement standardization and automation across all platforms / clouds including Data Center private cloud, AWS, MS Azure, etc.
- Take part in roadmaps preparation for IT solutions in private and public clouds
- Cooperation with IT Architects in order to ensure that existing IT solutions are aligned with the technology roadmap
- Ensure availability and resiliency of business critical IT infrastructure
- Experience with public clouds e.g. AWS, MS Azure, Google cloud
- Experience with private clouds based on the data center solutions
- 5+ years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise and CentOS Linux administration
- 3+ years of experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012
- Experience with virtualization technologies including VMware ESX, OpenStack
- Good knowledge of automation tools such as Jenkins/Git/Puppet/Ansible/Docker
- Experience in supporting Java applications in Linux is an asset
- Experience with scripting languages as PowerShell and Python
- Experience using monitoring/logging tools and understanding of network topology, DNS & load balanced environments, e.g. nginx/varnish cache/haproxy
- Knowledge of network protocols, routing, switching
- Knowledge about Agile development methods like Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills with clear understanding of the lifecycle of software based services.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
ABOUT CIRCLE K
Circle K, in Europe previously known as Statoil Fuel & Retail, is one of the world’s leading convenience and fuel retail businesses and has close to 12,300 sites across its network in
North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. We aspire to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel.
We have changed our name and that is just the beginning. Join us on our exciting journey being part of the global Circle K brand!
Business Centre in Warsaw is part of our SSC in Riga and provides IT services for entire Circle K . It operates in different areas, like Infrastructure, Development, Support and Service Management, Business Intelligence, Strategy and Architecture, DevOps, UX and many others. We are a part of global company, but in our IT department in Warsaw we are creating a friendly workplace for best IT specialists, with particular attention to flexibility and openness for new technologies.