Cloud SysOps Engineer – Linux
CircleK is building an exceptional Cloud Excellence Center team to deliver automated IT platforms and high-quality services to the business and customers. We believe that Agile way of working and continues delivery are key factors in providing standardized, automated and high available environments.
We are looking for an experienced SysOps Engineer to join our core team in Warsaw with the ambition to deliver and support IT platforms as well as software and services to the business and customers. For the right candidate, CircleK can offer an exciting position in a team where we build applications backed by leading edge infrastructure like Docker, orchestrate these micro services with Kubernetes or elastic beanstalk, and maintain quality and speed of delivery with automation. We aim to deliver the best!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT CIRCLE K
Private medical care
Subsidized sport activities
Flexible working hours
Discounts for our products
Fruit in the office
Possible home office
What you can expect at Circle K
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care
- Subsidized sport activities
- Flexible working hours
- English lessons
- Discounts for our products
- Integration events
- Life insurance
- Fruit in the office
- Possible home office
- New technologies
- Great team
- Cooperation with stakeholders in order to support existing and implement new business applications / IT solutions
- Hands-on tasks related to administration in IT platforms / clouds.
- Take part in roadmaps preparation for IT solutions in private and public clouds
- Cooperation with IT Architects in order to ensure that existing IT solutions are aligned with the technology roadmap
- Ensure availability and resiliency of business critical IT infrastructure
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments.
- Experience loading, configuring and troubleshooting Linux operating systems, including RedHat, CentOS and Oracle Linux
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Install and maintain security patches on the operational and development system, which includes but is not limited to, Red Hat Linux, CentOS and Oracle Linux
- Provide support and administration for NFS clusters, configure and manage mount points.
- Understanding of Data Center and public technologies and experience with public clouds such as AWS, Oracle and Azure
- Experience in automation tools, scripting
- Linux Certified
ABOUT CIRCLE K
Circle K, in Europe previously known as Statoil Fuel & Retail, is one of the world’s leading convenience and fuel retail businesses and has close to 12,300 sites across its network in
North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. We aspire to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel.
We have changed our name and that is just the beginning. Join us on our exciting journey being part of the global Circle K brand!
Business Centre in Warsaw is part of our SSC in Riga and provides IT services for entire Circle K . It operates in different areas, like Infrastructure, Development, Support and Service Management, Business Intelligence, Strategy and Architecture, DevOps, UX and many others. We are a part of global company, but in our IT department in Warsaw we are creating a friendly workplace for best IT specialists, with particular attention to flexibility and openness for new technologies.