- plac Grunwaldzki 25, 50-365 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Margin Services is a risk mitigation function which exists to reduce credit risk exposure of Credit Suisse’s legal entities versus firm’s clients. This involves a daily review of the firm’s exposure and engaging with counterparties to exchange cash / non cash collateral.
We offer a great opportunity for you to become a part of our international and diverse team within Global Markets Operations. Our team of 20 employees is responsible for managing the margin process for the OTC derivative set of products within the EMEA region.
OTC Derivatives Margining is an exciting role, our team operates in a highly regulated and dynamic environment covering multiple front to back elements of daily margining activities (direct client interaction, controls, payments processing and validation, reconciliations and query resolution with internal partners and external clients). Margin Services have a great track record of embedding new process streams and functionalities into the existing BAU, and we continue being at the forefront of implementing modern technologies into the margin process including the recent implementation of Margin Process Automation, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
This gives you an outstanding opportunity to learn how Investment Bank operates, expand your knowledge about the industry and to further grow your personal and professional skillset.
We are the department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
As a member of our team you will own and perform a number of activities not limited to:
- Managing margin process for the OTC derivative set of products – issuing/responding to client margin calls, managing daily flow of payments & securities.
- Extensive cooperation with Front Office, Trade Management, Legal, Credit Risk Management, Product Control.
- Relationship management – daily engagement with key external partners (financial institutions & business partners across the globe), managing clients’ expectations.
- Investigation and reconciliation of client portfolios aligning MTM’s and mitigating the firm’s risk.
- Control Environment – focus on control aspect of the role, timely resolution of breaks and a full understanding of operational risks.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Control focused and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Proven multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with the front to back functions
- Hardworking individual with good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.