SIX operates Switzerland’s financial market infrastructure and offers on a global scale comprehensive services in the areas of securities trading, clearing and settlement, as well as financial information and payment transactions. SIX sets global standards with first-class infrastructure services for the financial sector. Our technical knowledge, innovative drive, and service quality allows us to increase the efficiency and competitiveness of the financial center, making us the preferred partner for our clients.
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) a
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your responsibilities will be:
- For the dept collection, navigating to Minus Balance Queue within PASS / I-PASS and starting the analysis and verification process of minus balance entries for the Acquiring business
- Checking on partner/merchant and reasons within different systems for minus balance entry.
- Checkint and initiating settlement of minus balance entry
- Tracking status for follow up items in I-/PASS and contacting Accounting teams to verify the payment pipeline
- Preparing and initiating the dunning process and follow up
- Collecting the approvals for Acquiring Dept Collection process
- Preparing and initating the write-off process within I-/PASS and SAP (Financial Adjustment)
- Blocking the merchant in several systems after write-off
- Daily reporting to team lead in Zurich
Ideal candidate will have:
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in English and German, French as an advantage
- Very good knowledge in MS Excel is mandatory and SAP FI as an asset. Willing to learn the handling of other systems
- Set Attention to details and strong ability in problem-solving
- Service minded, active listening and result oriented
- Team player and very well organized personality
- Self-discipline, flexibility and proactively are your strengths and allows you to adapt to your audience and the diverse issues that you need to address
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative, ability to work under pressure with very tight deadlines. Always looking to improve current processes
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Opportunity to grow in your career and training from the first day of work,
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard.