- Vinci Office Center, Opolska 100, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the Team
As a Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Review assigned customer portfolio via aging reports to identify delinquent accounts and initiate appropriate collection activity.
- Own and drive timely resolution of open issues preventing customer payment by following-up effectively with internal & external customers, instilling a sense of urgency for resolution/payment.
- Escalate accordingly to management when necessary, following existing escalation process.
- Document all collection efforts in SalesForce
- Meet AR Aging targets for the assigned portfolio
- Make recommendation for write-offs and customers needing to be placed with 3rd party collection agencies/attorneys.
- Proficiency in enterprise applications usage, ability to retrieve required information from the Siebel, SalesForce and Oracle
- Perform due diligence on accounts requiring credit check via review of credit score, financial statements, trade and bank references
Required Education and Experience
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in Collections
- Good command of German or Spanish or French (minimum B2)
- Strong written and verbal communication English language skills
- Prior experience working within an International and diverse environment
- Drive for results
- Problem solving skills
- Prior experience using Siebel, Oracle or SalesForce
- Prior experience working in IT industry
- Fluency in a non-English EMEA region language will be a plus
If you're excited by Akamai and would like to help change the online landscape please apply via Aplikuj teraz button. [Online Recruitment]