- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nidec Corporation is closely associated with approximately 230 group companies all over the world. Nidec is the world's No.1 comprehensive motor manufacturer handling "everything that spins and moves", miniature to gigantic. Aspiring to achieve still higher growth, each group company is enhancing its technical capabilities and competitive edge, while Nidec is positively striving in the area of M&A for companies that have highly-reputed engineering capabilities in motor-related fields. www.nidec.com
- To propose to the NIDEC MOTORS & ACTUATORS (NMA) Director Purchasing a purchasing strategy for the respective commodities for global NMA suppliers,
- To define the target panel by commodity with a scope of 3 years, taking into account new project requirements,
- To develop a 3-year business plan by commodity and by supplier,
- To draw-up a yearly productivity action plan in accordance with the P&L budget,
- To identify best-in-class suppliers who match our strategy and selection criteria,
- To ensure the quality of purchased components in collaboration with the Purchasing Quality team,
- To participate in the selection of suppliers for each project, validate the final choice and ensure the supplier is fully integrated into the project,
- To participate in "make or buy" decisions,
- To report monthly the commodity results.
- Successfully graduated studies in engineering or business administration, with a focus on purchasing,
- 3-5 years professional experience in purchasing (different types of commodities), preferably in the automotive industry,
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills in English,
- Assertiveness, decision-making ability and a high degree of commitment and resistance to stress as well as team orientation,
- Flexibility and ability to work in a matrix structure,
- Cross-cultural competence,
- German, Polish, Spanish, Chinese language skills would be a plus,
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office applications and ERP system.
If you are interested in this challenging and interesting position in an international environment, we are looking forward to your application.