Bain & Company is recognized as one of the top international management consultancy firms.
We assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement.
In 2015, Bain & Company opened the EMEA Shared Services Center in Warsaw, in order to provide the best-in-class internal support, efficiently and professionally, to both leadership and consulting teams in Bain offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Bain is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work (Glassdoor #1 in 2017)
The main role is to provide reporting solutions in terms of compensation analysis, ongoing maintenance and support of compensation systems and completion of compensation surveys. It is a global role with a general supervision and a view of further evaluation.
What will you be doing as an analyst?
- Providing support during the annual compensation review process for employees worldwide,
- Creating MS Excel tools, charts and communications to support managers and Global Talent Management team members throughout the process,
- Sharing compensation knowledge to answer general inquires related to compensation best practices, including bonus payouts, promotions, job changes, and market adjustments,
- Conducting extensive compensation and HRIS transactions data audits,
- Participating in compensation benchmarking process,
- Supporting Senior Analyst in submitting and reviewing surveys,
- Running regular and ad hoc reports related to current compensation, ranges, raises and discrepancies.
What we expect from you?
- At least bachelor’s degree,
- 1 year of professional experience in compensation field as a must,
- Working experience in global organization or professional services preferred,
- Proficient English (at least C1 level) is a must,
- Strong analytical and organizational skills,
- Ability to work in a team locally and remotely,
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office tools, mostly Excel and PowerPoint,
- Previous experience with Workday, SAP or SharePoint is desirable.
| || || || || || |
|Annual Bonus ||Working from home ||Life Insurance ||Private medical and dental care package ||Multisport cards |
| || || || || || |
|Parking spaces free of charge ||Office wide social events and team buildings ||Cafeteria with snacks and daily deliveries of fruit and bread ||Informal |
|Broad induction training for new hires ||Co-financing work-related courses |