- Ważna jeszcze 3 dni (do 16.12.2018)
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Fluor is one of the world’s leading publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, and project management companies. Fluor S.A. in Gliwice, Poland supports customers around the world.
We are now in an exciting period of developing new EPCM projects,
and as such we are seeking an experienced:
and site location (European Countries)
This role will be based here in our Polish headquarters in Gliwice initially before rolling to abroad site based location (European Country).
The key responsibilities for this position in Home Office include:
The key responsibilities for site based location include:
The Construction Manager is responsible for establishing and monitoring the construction program as follows:
Basic Job Requirements:
Qualifications - Related Education, Experience & Skills
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected for interview will be contacted. However per your request we may keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions.
If you are interested in the offer please, send us your CV in English via Aplikuj button.
"Please review the Information Clause below prior to submitting your application. The application you have sent shall mean that you have reviewed and you understand the content of this Information Clause."
If you want us to retain your CV in our database, please place additionally in your CV the following consent: ”I agree to the processing by FLUOR S.A. of the personal data contained in my recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitments”. In such case, your personal data will be held for the period of 24 months from the submission of your application.
You can at any time withdraw your consent through contacting us at the details: [email protected]
This document contains information required under the obligation to submit the information as set forth in Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to GDPR).
1. Controller of your personal data is FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street, represented by Grzegorz Czul, President of Management Board.
2. Representative of the Controller, i.e., of FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street is Steven M. Quevedo, e-mail: [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed to conduct the process of recruitment for a job vacancy and to enter into and perform the future contract of employment.
4. The recipient of your personal data will be the employees of FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street, as well as third parties bound with the Controller by the agreements for the performance of tasks as set forth in the FLUOR S.A.’s Articles of Association.
5. Your personal data will be held:
- At the stage of recruitment: until the completion of the recruitment process, however, no longer than one year;
- At the stage of performance of the employment contract: during the term and after completion thereof, pursuant with the applicable laws.
- If you want us to retain your CV in our database, please place additionally in your CV the following consent: ”I agree to the processing by FLUOR S.A. of the personal data contained in my recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitments”. In such case, your personal data will be held for the period of 24 months from the submission of your application. You can at any time withdraw your consent through contacting us at the details: [email protected]
6. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you will have the following rights:
a) The Right to Access Your Personal Data
b) The Right to Rectify Your Personal Data
c) The Right to Complete Your Personal Data
d) The Right to Erase Your Personal Data (also called ”The Right to be Forgotten”)
e) The Right to Restrict the Processing of Your Personal Data
f) The Right to Transfer the Personal Data
If you want to exercise the rights as referred to above or receive additional information, you can contact the Controller using one of the options as below:
a) In writing to the address: FLUOR S.A. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 11 Prymasa Stefana Wyszynskiego Street;
b) Sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
c) Calling the telephone number: 32 239 10 51.
If you apply to the Controller with a request under any of the aforementioned rights, the Controller shall provide you with a response with respect to the examination of your request, without unnecessary delay; however, no later than one month from receipt of your request.
g) The Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data takes place in breach of the laws, you will be entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.