- Opolska 100, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Continuous Process Improvement Coordinator [Online Recruitment]
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting deployment of CPI Framework and Funnel in line with the Global CPI and Transformation Strategy,
- Driving the identification and prioritisation of CPI opportunities within own scope,
- Promoting the way of working of CPI standards and lean/six sigma thinking, embracing continuous improvement and innovation
- Identifying CPI Training needs and facilitate CPI training,
- Building process improvement capabilities through execution of lean six sigma trainings,
- Involvement in improvement Projects - providing content reference and expertise (e.g. with defining project goals and business cases, costs and benefits analysis) and advising project teams which execute the CPI projects on methods (mentoring, coaching),
- Facilitating that standards and lean six sigma principles are accessible and easy to use on a daily basis.
- Supporting the implementation of standard reports to HEINEKEN stakeholders on progress and results of improvement initiatives through regular governance and floor visual management.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, as appropriate, to deliver mutually beneficial end-to-end process improvements.
- Acting as a Change Leader by engaging, facilitating and sharing CPI success stories within own scope through effective communication
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with relevant Lean Six Sigma developments, exchange knowledge with colleagues.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You hold Master in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- You have at least 5 years of experience in leading and/or coaching LSS Projects, with at least 2 years in deploying Lean Six Sigma in BPO/SS
- You have LSS Black Belt certificate
- You have experience in Lean Six Sigma training
- You are proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- You are able to drive improvements, act as a change agent and you have a hands-on mentality
- You have experience in coaching/mentoring LSS Project Leaders at all levels of the organisation
- You are experienced in assessing processes, performing cost/benefit analyses, tracking results, developing recommendations and implementing changes that benefit business performance
- You present strong quantitative, statistical and computer skills, with emphasis on the ability to perform sophisticated analysis with spreadsheet and/or database applications
- You are dynamic and eager to work on a variety of topics to support work across the team
- You have strong project management skills and experience in leading transformation projects
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- MyBenefit Cafeteria System (including MultiSport)
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- After-hours Friday Bar
- Social events
- Support in upskilling (languages, finance courses)
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer
Check your match to HEINEKEN: