It takes a trusted team of passionate ambassadors to deliver the kind of personal support our dealers have come to expect from us. People with the business acumen and interpersonal skills to add real value wherever they go. So if you’re looking to take on a challenging new role where your success is both recognised and rewarded, join us in driving the future of mobility sales.
BMW Financial Services Polska Sp. z o.o. is seeking for dedicated associate for the position of:
Contract and Vehicle Management Specialist
- Responsible for the execution of the day-to-day business tasks related to Contract Management including: financial and non-financial contract changes, contract billing and terminations, vehicles insurance management.
- Support or coordinate information flow within the Team and cooperating Departments (Customer Service, Sales, Finance etc.).
- Build and sustain positive business relationship with internal and external partners in the area of Contract Management and Customer Service.
- Maintain current up-to-date knowledge of business processes and procedures for the area of responsibility.
From the candidate we expect:
- Minimum half year of experience in back office of financial, international company
- Leasing/automotive sector will be great asset
- Customer oriented attitude
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to search for solutions, supported by creative approach
- Ability to work under pressure either as an individual or as a part of a team
- Fluent Polish
- Good command of English
- University Degree
- Replacement Employment contract via outsourcing agency
- Opportunity to develop in a global environment
- Attractive benefit system
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform that due to the technical constraints we will contact only selected candidates.
We would like to inform you that the Controller of personal data provided in the application is BMW Financial Services Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the following address: ul. Wołoska 22 A. The data will be processed in compliance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) for the purposes of present and future recruitment processes. Provision of data is voluntary. Each person has the right to access the content of his/her data and correct them.
We kindly inform you that only applications containing a declaration of consent to processing of personal data will be considered BMW Financial Services Polska sp. z o.o. for recruitment purposes.