Lowcosttravelgroup was founded in 2004 and has grown into a €700m business employing over 500 staff worldwide, providing holidays for 2.5 million customers annually. We have two businesses lowcostholidays.com which sells holidays to consumers, and lowcostbeds.com which provides hotel accommodation to the travel trade.
Due to our rapid growth we are opening an office in Krakow and we’re looking for individuals who, like us, are passionate about travel and providing customers with great holidays at affordable prices! Currently we are looking for:
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Nr ref.: 1109
- Ensuring, through teamwork, that pricing queries on all bookings and all relative requirements are applied on system with minimal delay.
- Ensuring, our contracts are loaded correctly, and any discrepancies corrected as a matter of urgency.
- Ensuring that accurate product is on sale, across all channels to maximise all sales opportunities at all times.
- Supporting sales team on cost queries, inventory and availability queries.
- Assisting in quality check accuracy of all stock loaded to ensure highest standards are achieved at all times and that errors are corrected with minimal delay.
- Ensuring all rejected bookings will get accepted with minimal financial impact through negotiation with suppliers.
- To brief the business on additional content requirements, and or quality control issues with content that have business consequences.
- Reporting on errors and looking at route causes to escalate issues and ensure mistakes are not repeated.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to multi task.
- Work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- One or more other major languages other than English would be an advantage.
- Travel industry background will be beneficial.
- Professional development in one of the fastest growing travel companies in the world.
- Open and friendly organizational culture.
- English language classes and the opportunity to use English every day.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Special discount on your holiday bookings!
- Policy of promoting from within.
- Modern office close to the City centre, well-served by trams and busses, and in a newly refurbished building which provides an attractive working environment.