Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Perform and support planning and reporting process;
- Work in a team on several tasks to assure that Actuals, Forecast and Budget data are properly reported with high quality and agreed timing;
- Provide support to the Controlling Community regarding activities, reports & tools.
Core competences and skills:
- University Degree in Management Controlling, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar;
- 1-2 years of experience in Management Reporting / Financial Data Handling (including customer perspective), Controlling Data Analysis & Financial Master data Management or Cost Accounting processes (Value Flow and/or Product Costing & Inventory Valuation);
- English: excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Knowledge of German or Russian would be beneficial;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel knowledge;
- Customer orientation, teamwork spirit and ability to work under pressure;
- Analytical, proactive attitude, with initiative and persistence for follow-up;
- Excellent interpersonal, issues handling, decision-making and organizational skills;
- Experience in a Controlling Department would be beneficial.
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.