- Postępu 14, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We seek for passionate employees for roles in controllership team.
As a Controlling Specialist you will be working in a team of analysts and required to work closely with your Senior Business Analyst to operate monthly reporting as well as preparing statutory reporting and to develop and improve those processes over time. You will be required to coordinate and analyze data from a variety of sources and provide information to support business decisions.
Your core deliverables will include:
- Accountable for end-to-end accounting activities, including: Month end closing coordination with all stakeholders; Ensuring the completeness of activities and that all deadlines are met
- Reconciliations and tracking actual costs versus approved budget, Balance sheet analysis, cooperating with back office team on the transactional activities they process etc. previous experience on balance sheet reconciliation is required within cross-functional organization
- Preparation and review of in-depth month end closing reports and providing critical analysis of variations
- Fixed Assets Accounting (informed of the local review of tax and local GAAP subledgers)
- Intercompany legders/ balances review
- Support the external reporting and regulatory processes: Tax Reporting (including TP adjustments understanding is a minimal requirement), Stat Reporting and Indirect Tax
- Coordinate data collection and manage queries with internal auditors & local stakeholders
- Conduct financial controls testing including data analytic and document corresponding results
- Coordination of preparation of year-end audit files and statutory financial statements
- This role requires previous experience in an accounting capacity within an international organization
- Providing robust, quality month end financial information to business teams
- Deliver adequate financial input & analysis to support individuals and teams to make effective business decisions
- Acting as subject matter expert and working closely with senior stakeholders providing analytical and strategic support
- Being responsible for compliance with AZ Accounting Polices and standards, month-end process and applicable sub-processes and other requirements for timely and accurate of submission of Management Accounts data in the different group systems
- Continuously developing the relationship and knowledge of 3rd party service providers (enhance the communication and in case of necessity provide relevant support)
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Experience of finance and accounting is required. Self-motivation and a commitment to team work are key. Personal development will be a key part of the role and you will be supported to develop yourself and your skills whilst in the role.
- A recognized finance qualification (controlling background is a must)
- 2-4 years controlling experience where applicable
- Use of general office and financial systems for budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Cross boundary experience including building relationships remotely and cross-culturally
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- English language proficiency is a must, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management
- Accounting fundamentals – understands the basic principles of accounting (e.g. accruals; cost centers; budgeting)
- Excellent PC skills including SAP, BW & Excel skills
- Part qualified finance professional or working towards a recognized financial qualification.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP
- Experience of working in Pharmaceutical industry
If you would like to apply for the above position, please send your application documents (actual curriculum vitae) in English.