Currently we are looking for ambitious, energetic, hands on candidates for the position of:
Costing Engineer - Cost Analyst
Miejsce pracy: Grójec
The Cost Analyst role is to provide a consolidated cost (upfront, piece cost) all along the different phases of a program with high level of complexity (high sales volume, high upfront amount, international footprint), including acquisition phase, in line with actual product definition, and potential modifications. He belongs to the program core team.
- Ensure program/acquisition costing procedures implementation and golden rules compliance
- Secure consistency between costing, product process definition and support functions inputs (purchase, ME, design, …)
- Support, under Program Manager authority, the design to cost activities
- Provide cost information status and follow up (monitoring, explanation)
- Estimate cost on a defined product basis (BOM or master principles), using the PG cost calculation system and database.
- Secure utilization of official rates (for materials, plants, machines…)
- Provide cost monitoring & gap analysis toward targeted cost to the core team
- Provide directionnal cost and update modification (ECM) preassessment costing on real time basis
- Provide Make or Buy financial analysis
- Participate in the sourcing committee
- Support and share with core team members impacts of their actions on the full cost (piece, upfront…) on individual & real time basis
- Support design to cost activities & provide recommendation to improve profitability
- Analyse & challenge cost information provided
- Alert line manager & functionnal manager in case of discrepancies
- Check material rates & exchange rate alignment with Budget
- Gather and consolidate (part price/ investments/ toolings) cost data according to defined product and likely industrial path
- Ensure cost evolution detailed follow up & tracability for piece costs & upfront
- Support the program controller into the Business Plan updates explanations or Risks & Opportunities estimates
- Support cost requests to internal / external (purchasing) suppliers
- Support sales teams in the customer ECM technical description (cycle times, material consumption, labor routine, and tooling impacts,…)
- Estimate the added value of the project using the entry datas coming from the different contributors ( Logistics, Manufacturing engineering, operations…)
- Participate to technical choices and technical hypothesis at acquisition phase
- Support sales and purchasing in customer / external suppliers negotiation
- Eventually manage / coach program cost(s) analyst(s) at platform level
- Support continuous improvement processes on tools and methodology
- Estimate costs on product definition taking into account hypothesis of the budget and PMT regarding the workload of the plants.
- Ensure that salary hypothesis and inflation are based on group rules.
- Ensure that exchange rates used are on line with customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Master's degree in engineering or Associate's degree in engineering/Diploma, with a specialisation in Production
- Minimum 3/5 years experience in an industrial environment including a first technical experience (production, manufacturing engineering,…)
- Technical knowledge in one or several products and manufacturing processes
- Ability to provide qualitative and reliable information, and to work on a project management basis
- Ability to manage uncertainty and resist to stakeholder pressure
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and autonomy
- Fluent English is a must
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a multi-national and professional environment, on an strategic position
- Attractive salary and benefits: laptop, mobile phone, incentive bonus, medical care, multisport, canteen reimbursement and others
- Opportunities for professional development
- Openness to your creativity and innovational solutions.
- Unique Faurecia’s organizational culture- focus on people and sustainable development.
- Transport from Warsaw, Piaseczno and Radom to Grojec
- Parking slots available for our employees