- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Pełny etat
In this role, you have the opportunity to
manage and control the credit risk of Philips related to sales on credit to customers as well as be a sparring partner for the Financial Director in managing financial risks in the customer portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Timely analyze the creditworthiness of new & existing customers by utilizing the Philips scoring methodology.
- Perform portfolio management to identify specific industry & customer type credit risk.
- Assign credit limits & risk categories in cooperation with Sectors.
- Coordinate with Collections and Dispute activities according to a clear policy to improve efficiency (priority setting, to do lists, shared customers, registration and follow up) and effectiveness (minimal overdue and disputes
- Support Sector and Legal in restructuring bad debt.
- Contract Reviews.
- Credit insurance activities: maintain local relationship, maximize limit coverage and manage claims.
- Acquire and maintain guarantees to mitigate credit risk and support sales.
- Maintain credit files and ensure documentation is submitted correctly for customers.
- Communicate with and manage stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Center of credit risk expertise in the country and credit committee.
- Responsible for compliance of ICS checks.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Credit and Collections team, you will report directly to Collections Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Credit risk management experience (at least 3 years).
- Master / Bachelor Degree in F&A, Economics or Business Administration.
- Deep understanding of customer and market needs and structure.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Customer service focus.
- Determination to achieve excellent results.
- Good understanding of F&A processes and tools.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Project management: development and deployment of new processes and procedures.
- Fluent English. Knowledge of German would be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.