- Towarowa 25A, 00-869 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 8 dnido: 19 sie 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. What sets us apart is our diversity – of people, cultures and networks. We have more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries and a presence in 60 markets.
Crisis Information/Incident Manager
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
What we offer:
- Co-ordinate the response to crisis situations, including all Functions & Business impacted
- Chair Co-ordination meetings
- Provide Situation Reports to Stakeholder
- Facilitate access to Resilience Plans and Tools
- Support assessments of External Events to identify lessons for the Bank
- Support the Crisis Exercise Programme by creating relevant exercises aligned to the Bank's Risk Framework
- Tailor and deliver Crisis Exercises as part of the annual exercise programme
- Prepare generic exercises which can be applied across the Bank
- On request support the Heads of Operational Resilience to develop specific exercises which address the needs of their Business or Country
- Maintain a library of exercise scenarios and supporting material (Master Events List, injects and so forth).
- Support Head of Crisis Management and Heads of Operational Resilience with the delivery of crisis exercises
- Review outputs from the exercise programme identify themes
- Strong Incident or Crisis Management experience
- Moderate risk management experience
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, across various levels in the organization including senior leadership teams
- Experience in Risk, Operations, Resilience, or Security in Banking and Financial services.
- A related professional accreditation in Finance, Risk, Continuity, Security would be preferred:
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to initiate and successfully drive activities to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritise, make decisions, and work to tight timeframes.
- Ability to lead highly complex, global activities through influence and credibility rather than command and control.
- Ability to both assess strategic priorities and to focus on detailed aspects of a crisis situation.
- Strong integrity, independence and resilience.Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre