- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
As a Customer Journey Expert, you will lead and manage the design of our future customer journeys and optimize existing ones based on your passion for excellent customer experience, your expertise in front-end or back-end processes, your insights into continuous improvement and your skills in automation techniques.
The role of a customer journey expert is to ensure a customer-centric approach in the customer journeys with Staples, by delivering a smooth and consistent customer experience across all stages of the journey and to have that well documented and communicated. You continuously work to optimize and innovate the customer journey together with your colleagues across the organization.
- Identifying customer profiles and map customer journeys across all touchpoints and all steps, to ensure smooth, value-adding processes for customers,
- Liaising with internal teams, such as Product Owners, Business Units, Marketing, Sales, Merchandising, Finance, Supply chain, Customer Service, UX to ensure they are an integral part of customer journey definitions and collaborate to address improvement opportunities. Raise red flags wherever the business process – pre, during, or post-sales – needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience,
- Documenting and communicating customer journeys with internal stakeholders and sponsors. Documentation includes the visual creation of customer roadmaps of current and new journeys,
- Analyzing customer feedback through relevant tools and suggest improvements, based on the insights gathered - to capture the performance on CX performance parameters,
- Working with IT teams to leveraging technical capabilities to ensure a seamless brand and buying experience with the technology,
- Developing a customer journey management framework with KPI’s that enables continuous CEM and improvement across a country together with central.
- 3-5 years' working experience in a similar role - focused on improving customer experiences across channels with strong design thinking
- Extensive working knowledge of customer journey mapping tools and templates,
- Working knowledge of customer feedback tools.
- Proven track record in dynamic, competitive eCommerce and Operational environments, preferably both B2C and B2B,
- Customer Experience Management certification preferred, having as well a Green-Belt Six-Sigma certification is a plus,
- Strong communication skills. Proven skills in facilitating (virtual) workshops,
- Proven ‘getting-things-done-mentality’ - high speed and agile,
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.