Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Customer Operations Team Lead with Russian
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Lead and Manage
- Lead and manage a team of 10 to 16 Customer Operations Specialists.
- Provide leadership support and coaching to team including regular one to ones.
- Support team member development and actively manage succession planning.
- Manage daily team resourcing , recruitment and selection of new Customer Operations Specialists.
- Ensure the team complies to agreed Shell parameters (level of authority, Play Book, controls & procedures)
- Accountable for the overall performance of team members and the team as a whole, positively recognising excellent performance and effectively managing any underperformance.
- Ensure all KPIs defined for the team are met, and team members are equipped with the knowledge, skills and support to perform them effectively.
- Champion Customer 1st culture and the behaviours required within the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Proactively liaise with other business stakeholders involved in operational processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance Operations, Credit, Retail) making sure performances and SLAs are met.
Escalations and Complex Issue Resolution
- Ensure team acts within strict HSSE, Shell Group Principles and Diversity/Inclusiveness guidelines, leading by example.
- Resolve compliance issues that may impact themselves, the office or customer environments.
- Through collaborative leadership, drive resolution of complex customer issues in liaison with partners from other functions such as Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain & Logistics and Credit.
- Act as escalation contact for Customers or Sales dissatisfaction issues related to Customer Operations Specialists or other service providers.
- Use Continuous Improvement tools such as visual management, leader standard work, and the versatility matrix to support daily operations management.
- Develop and support a pipeline of CI activities with Operations Manager.
- Russian Language Proficiency – C1.
- English Language Proficiency – B2.
- Bachelor degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a Customer service.
- Has proven leadership track record.
- Experience in coaching and developing others.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities to meet Stakeholder expectations.
- Able to put Customer centricity at the heart of the role, inspiring a team to deliver an exceptional Customer experience.
- Able to develop an extensive network of contacts, subject matter experts and decision makers across the business to help resolve issues.
- Able to apply Continuous Improvement behaviours to lead improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate relationship building skills, across several levels, including Customers team members and business partners.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the business this role supports.
- Full knowledge of IT applications within scope of responsibility.
- Full knowledge of Group policies and standards.
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.