Bacardi is one of the largest alcohol companies in the world. It is a family company existing since 1862, dealing with the production and distribution of the most recognized premium spirits on the market. The company's portfolio includes such brands as, among others: Bacardi, Martini, Grey Goose, Dewar's and Bombay Sapphire.
Presently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for service to our customers and achievement of “Order Fulfilment Rate” targets.
- Collaborate closely with planning and commercial sales to maintain product availability to agreed target.
- Ensure smooth customers order processing/checking in the system within 24 h by making sure that orders are compliant with standards.
- Provide order confirmation to customers.
- Ensure on time invoice issuance to final customers, once physical shipment from the warehouse is performed.
- Manage order modifications; make changes to orders and optimize (by arrangement with the Customer and sourcing plant).
- Ensure timely checking “incomplete orders”, "back orders" and "open orders" on daily basis and take appropriate action.
- Ensure that customers approve any modifications in "requested shipping date”.
- Credit limit review
- In case order is blocked for credit: payments terms, credit limit, prepayment not yet registered in our system, etc. inform and coordinate with Shared Service Center and sales department the action to unblock the order.
- Price list:
- Ensure yearly cleansing of list of products distributed to each customer
- Gather from Country Manager the updated sales price list.
- After approval of RGM coordinate update of sales price, discounts and rebate in SAP with Tradall Trading and Masterdata.
- Informs Country managers/RGM and distributed the final price list to customers.
- Returns, refunds and complains:
- Ensure recording, follow up and closing of customer complains.
- Based on customer requests, incorrect price, damaged product, wrong product, etc. create the credit note in SAP and ensure availability of the required approval.
- External and internal communication:
- Ensure deep understanding of needs by liaising directly with customers.
- Provide strong support and information to the sales force for good management of order flow.
- Ensure close communication with customers and sourcing plants in case of product shortage to supply alternative product and optimize container load.
- Handle Customer Inquiries and complaints to ensure full customer satisfaction by interfacing with customers, 3PLs and internal departments (Sales, Tradall Trading, sourcing plant, Shared Service Center, Operation Center etc…) when appropriate.
- Coordinate slow mover and promotions depletion with demand planner, customers and country manager.
- Customers Master File:
- Ensure the continuous update in SAP of all customer information: company name, billing address, delivery address, credit limits, VAT number etc.
- Own the customer profile maintenance for all specific Import Export requirements
- Setting up and testing of the system under the 3PLs
- Documentation management:
- Reads, understands and analyses Letter of Credit. Obtains amendments through customers or banks.
- Prepares and checks documentation sent to banks and customers, assuring they are complete and correct to obtain prompt payment.
- Acts as liaison with customers, Chamber of Commerce, Consulates, banks and communicates with them on all commercial aspects
- Controls shipping documents
- Prepares and checks certificate of origin, consular documents
- Develop and manage tactical and collaborative relationships with key customers and their respective country managers in order to help deliver the long-term customer engagement plan
- Hold regular meetings with key customers to understand in depth customer expectations, urgencies and potential supply risks (OOS, local regulation changes, RTM changes).
- Ensure continuous improvement on the KPIs related to general service, order processing and resolution/prevention of customer queries.
- Ensure all aspects of SAP set-up, administration and maintenance are carried out in relation to customer service team requirements.
- Manage all customer service sales order management processes to meet or exceed SOX and performance standards.
- Develop own trade and industry knowledge.
- Experience: minimum 3 years on a similar position in the FMCG industry;
- Education: higher;
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning): Excellent SAP knowledge (SD). Can train new starters on own scope;
- Reporting Tool: Excellent SAP knowledge (BI);
- Office Software (Outlook, MS Office): has developed skills in at least one or two packages that enable added value for the role with solutions for efficiency or insight;
- Languages: fluent English, country local language;
- Manufacturing/Operational & Co-packing Processes: Knows manufacturing and co-packing principles / Understand manufacturing constraints and opportunities (capacity, efficiency, flexibility).
- Market Understanding and CS skills: Has knowledge about customer/retailer processes and behaviour and can propose internal improvements.
- International Trade & Tax process, Strip Stamps process (Documentation,): Understand basic incoterms meaning (CPT, CFR, FCA). Knows basic trading documents (CO, CA, BL, packing list).
- Logistics & Distribution Processes: Basic knowledge about transport planning, paperwork and warehousing (inbound, outbound, storage).
- Product Innovation: Has experience in running projects to bring new products to the market, managing the activities of a variety of parties and BIT process;
- Other:good communication skills, openness; independence in action; proactivity, focus on finding solutions;
- Friendly international work environment;
- Work in a dynamically growing organization;
- Work on interesting projects;
- Private healthcare;
- Multisport card;
- Employment under a contract of employment after successful probationary period;
- Competitive salary;