sharing the costs of sports activities
Customer Support Engineer
Syncron Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Company locationTwarda 4, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Poland (remote work)
Technologies we use
About the project
Syncron is looking for a dynamic, self-driven person who has the experience to take on the challenges as a Support Engineer. You will be dedicated to working with our clients, as well as cooperating with other engineering teams.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, will naturally be customer success focused and driven by analytical thinking, while solving complex business problems within a global team.
Role dedicated to support US customers.
Your main responsibilities will be to provide both technical and business support to our clients in a specific time, as well as supporting other engineering teams. This will include a variety of different responsibilities:
• providing Technical, Application Usage and Business Support to our customers;
• identifying and reporting enhancement ideas and bugs and channel feedback from the customers;
• managing cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are completed in a timely manner in the Syncron ticketing tool;
• providing fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues;
• publishing documentation in the Knowledge Base, creating/maintaining issue logs, resolution steps;
• providing configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers;
• ensuring that SLAs are strictly adhered to.
Sample tasks you might be involved in on a daily basis:
• creating detailed reports with advanced SQL queries;
• performing minor version upgrades on Application;
• mass updates of customer database in QA/Production environments;
• finding and resolving problems in customer environments (eg. diagnosing performance problems, network issues, security breaches);
• helping the customer with Price Revision activity;
• providing end to end support on business reporting (Insights).
availability in the afternoon/evening hours (approx. 14:00-22:00 CEST);
excellent English communication skills both verbal and written;
advanced SQL knowledge;
strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
professionalism and initiative;
high potential for consulting, negotiation, interpersonal skills.
customer-facing and/or technical support experience, preferably within Cloud-native products;
foundational OO knowledge for code review of application log files;
any experience writing OO code to automate tasks; basic scripting including Python and Bash;
basic knowledge of AWS services;
experience with package applications such as ERP, CRM, PLM;
business knowledge of SCM or Pricing Management;
bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, Mathematics, or another equivalent;
familiarity with XML and XLST, data formats, data transmission technologies;
exposure to Jenkins/Docker, version control system like GIT.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you focus on a single project at a time
- you have influence on the product
Development opportunities we offer
industry-specific e-learning platforms
technical knowledge exchange within the company
What we offer
being yourself in an informal, low-ego and open working environment where you can truly make a difference and enjoy working with positive, passionate, and collaborative people;
Scandinavian-style company culture with work-life balance and true care for your wellbeing;
100% remote / hybrid / work from Warsaw office that is centrally located (Plac Grzybowski) - depending on your plans;
opportunity to work in a cross-functional and agile team;
an environment that supports learning and is committed to your professional and personal development;
English speaking international working environment;
internal training sessions, free English & Swedish classes and LinkedIn Learning access for everyone;
comprehensive benefit coverage plans;
Employee Referral Program - a bonus of 1500 EUR if the referral gets hired;
We do respect one another, and we do enjoy working together – we play pool and board games (yes, we got back to the office with integration events), organize charity activities - to name just a few;
remote recruitment, hiring and onboarding process.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
Online Test (SQL)
Technical Interview (SQL)
Syncron Poland Sp. z o.o.
At Syncron we are creating a new world for leading manufacturers by helping them leverage IoT and AI/Machine Learning towards a future where products will be sold as services. We create cloud-based software solutions that allow such companies like Volvo, JCB, and Hitachi (just to mention a few of them) to optimize their supply chain, price their parts and services and utilize mountains of data coming out of modern cars, planes, mining machines and much more.
As a member of the Syncron team, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself and enjoy the work. You will be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with innovative people from all over the world.