Hello, we are emplo a fast-growing startup based in Warsaw. emplo is a SaaS platform that improves internal communication, knowledge sharing, employee development and performance management. We are trying to take over the world, can you help us?
Let’s check if emplo is the right match for you:
- Thinking about new technologies makes you wanna dance, you love surfing the web and using new apps?
- Your English rocks (I mean it really, really rocks) and you want to use it at work?
- You’ve got some business experience but you still haven’t discovered what your real passion is?
- You like people and you want to work with them and for them?
- You want to learn how different companies and processes work?
If you said YES to all of the above, then we might have a perfect job for you☺
What tasks are there waiting for you?
- Replying to our very curious (but lovely) customers via a ticketing system
- Verifying software bug reports (yup, they occur sometimes – but hey, nobody’s perfect)
- Cooperating with the software team – passing information from clients and to clients
- Supporting customer experience specialists with the onboarding process
- In the future – customer onboarding (sounds exciting, terrifying or both?). How distant is the future? Well… let’s have a look at the crystal ball. Honestly, we don’t know but fear not as we will teach you everything you have to know.
Talk to us if:
- You have at least 1 year of business experience (internships count!)
- You are native Polish but your English is simply AWESOME!
- You really like to work, you are proactive and in general have a “can-do” attitude
- You learn quickly about new systems and applications, and you are not afraid to dig deeper into how they work
- You like people and you are really patient (we’re actually looking for the king/queen of patience)
- You have a lot of enthusiasm and positive energy
What can we offer you?
- A clearly defined set of responsibilities
- We will teach you about software, technology, business processes and how companies work
- You will also learn about how to provide the best customer service ever – to be the best you have to learn from the best and yeah… we’re GOOD!
- A chance to grow into an onboarding expert
- Bonuses such as medical care, benefit system and training adjusted to your needs
- A full time job where everything is done by the book
- You can wear casual clothes to work (even our CEO wears jeans) – apart from the days when you visit our customers, that’s when you have to make yourself look really pretty
- A great atmosphere and a very friendly team with the best sense of humor.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? Don't wait any longer - send us your application and join our team!
Administratorem danych jest Emplo sp. z o.o. z siedzibą przy ul. Dzielnej 60, 01-029 Warszawa. Dane zbierane są dla potrzeb rekrutacji i mogą być udostępniane do innych spółek z grupy kapitałowej. Ma Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania. Podanie danych w zakresie określonym przepisami ustawy z dnia 26 czerwca 1974 r. Kodeks pracy oraz aktów wykonawczych jest obowiązkowe. Podanie dodatkowych danych osobowych jest dobrowolne.