With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Data Analyst (BI Visualizations)
About the role
- Join a team of data analysts that deliver a range of bespoke analytics to Aon Colleagues, Carriers and Clients across the globe.
- Maintain, optimize and automate existing processes in Tableau and/or Alteryx.
- Ensure processes are documented and resulting analytics are accurate.
- Reconcile data from various sources and identify root causes of any discrepancies in analytics.
- To implement bug fixes and enhancements to a broad suite of Tableau dashboards.
- Apply BI & Visualization best practices to existing and new analytics.
- Collaborate with other teams (both within ACIA and other Inpoint / Broking colleagues) to provide consistent reporting across all ACIA products.
- Promote continuous development and training for members of the team, helping them to meet their career goals if required.
- Create a positive team culture promoting transparency, ownership and collaboration.
- 2 years experience in a high performing team with a focus on service delivery to a broad range of global, diverse customers across different levels and time / geographic regions.
- Technical business intelligence experience (data management, reporting / BI technologies, including Tableau, Alteryx, Jaspersoft, Qlik View, strong SQL skills) is recommended.
- Experience with Tableau Server is desirable.
- Experience with Data Mining and basic statistics concepts is an advantage.
- Financial or professional services industry experience (insurance, wholesale banking, retail banking) will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of delivering through Agile Scrum and Kanban.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-starter with the ability to work independently and think creatively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience with metrics and performance measurements.
- Flexible within the role and displays a willingness to get involved in appropriate tasks as requested from time to time.
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues