Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
ASTEK Poland is a rapidly growing local branch of the international ASTEK Group. We specialize in IT staff outsourcing and in the implementation of IT projects. We employ experienced specialists for the leaders of banking, insurance, telecommunications, high-tech, pharmacy, logistics in Poland and abroad.
Currently we are looking for:
• Analyze issues related to the operational data within Business Units
• Create solution proposals that permanently solves issues
• Work as an expert on change initiative projects
• Create communication materials and reports to the management
• Develop, maintain and deploy tooling related to Group Data Governance Unit
• Interviewing business stakeholder in various levels of orgnization
• Documentation of data flows inside of organization
• 2+ years of experience as Data Analyst
• Analytical mind with good problem-solving skills
• Ability to create solutions and processes in complex environment
• Strong knowledge on MS-Office tools, databases and reporting tools
• Fluent English
• Able to navigate a complex organization
• Previous experience on the IBM Infosphere products especially IGC Information Governance Catalogue
If you are interested in our offer, please send your application via "Aplikuj teraz" button.
Please be informed that we shall contact only selected candidates.
We inform that the personal data Administrator is ASTEK Polska Sp. z o.o. ul. Mokotowska 1, 00-640 Warszawa. The purpose of collecting and storing personal data is to conduct recruitment processes by ASTEK Polska sp. z o.o. You have the right to access and amend your data. Data submission is voluntary.
Why you should work with us?
Individual approach and friendly atmosphere