- Lublańska 38, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Cyber-attacks is one of the biggest threats facing organizations today. CRIF is creating product which combines software engineering, data analytics and unique domain experience to create advanced cyber threat intelligence, analysis and alerting platforms to keep our clients safe online. International team is working together to reach highest protection level and react for stolen identities, credit cards and other sensitive data. Solution is fully based on AWS Amazon.
We are looking for a person with very strong database development skills. The person will join our 9-people team.
Responsibility and challenges:
- Developing complex database solutions.
- Maintenance and development of business monitoring solutions in the company.
- Maintaining data quality.
- Direct contact both with analytical department on the Customer side and Project Team on CRIF side.
- Understanding the data received from the Customer and setting a goal of an analysis (for example finding patterns of transactions’ rejection).
- A stable job in a fast growing environment.
- Development plan and trainings.
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport, meal/restaurants discounts etc.).
- Language classes (English & German) - individual or in a team.
- Car and bike parking.
- Excellent, practical knowledge of T-SQL – writing complex queries, query optimization, working with large sets of data.
- Deep awareness of data protection issues related to private individuals in Poland.
- Ability to learn Crif Services Platform and detailed data structures it includes.
- Good knowledge of XML, MS Excel.
- Very good communication skills (both oral and written) in Polish and English.
- Knowledge about the specificity of the data related to the polish companies (B2B sector) and private individuals (B2C sector) would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Java would be an asset.