INSIGMA Spółka z o.o. seeks personnel with IT experience (in customer service and support) to strengthen its international Competence Center team in Cracow.
INSIGMA offers IT services and solutions for automotive enterprises throughout Europe. The INSIGMA group has two locations with its headquarter situated in Cologne Germany, and its offices in Cracow Poland. In total, more than 120 people currently work for INSIGMA.
We are looking for:
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
If you are communicative, value customer satisfaction and want to work in the automotive field, then apply to join us!
- Provide support & solutions during the development, implementation and execution of complex communication & sales concepts with the help of existing reporting.
- Co-ordination of the development and introduction of new program and reporting functionalities; Support with change and test management (e.g. creation of technical specifications).
- Closely co-operate with, and provide guidance to, European sales companies and internal business units regarding communication and sales processes.
- Regular analysis of the current market data, and the preparation of specific reports for the relevant specialist area.
- Conduct customised, complex analysis and comparisons to identify sales potential.
- Perform root cause analysis of discrepancies.
- Co-ordinate daily load processes, data quality assurance and dealer administration in the data warehouse.
- This position would usually require a university degree, preferably specialising in
computer science or other similar qualification, and in general 1 – 3 years
of professional experience.
What you bring with you:
- Technical IT experience, with sound knowledge of databases (Oracle)
including SQL queries.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Access.
- Verbal and written communication skill in English for internal communication.
German an advantage however no must have.
- Marketing understanding.
What awaits you:
- Regular working hours
- Private health insurance (after 3 month)
- Job security
- Competitive salaries and extended benefits
- Independent work in a pleasant environment
- Work in an international team
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please include the following clause in your application:
I agree to the use of the personal data in my application as is necessary for the implementation of the recruitment process (in accordance with the law from 29.08.97 regarding the protection of personal data laws, code of law. 133, position 833)