- plac Nowy Targ 28, 50-438 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 2 miesiącedo: 25 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Who you will work with:
You will be a part of McKinsey Analytics Wroclaw hub and a member of our global analytics community. As data analyst, you will interact and collaborate with McKinsey consultants, data scientists and data engineers.
In McKinsey Analytics we shape the future of what data-driven organizations look like, creating new lines of thinking within a diverse range of clients and situations. We help clients harness data to solve their toughest challenges and pride ourselves on fostering an atmosphere of ongoing learning and development for those seeking to constantly enhance their capabilities and knowledge.
What you will do:
As a skilled storyteller with a passion for data, you will analyze and evaluate data to create concepts, prototypes and iterate on ideas effectively balancing quality and time factors.
Leveraging your visualization and data analysis skills, you will create the foundations for sound client recommendations. In doing this, you will manage the data cleaning pipeline, apply analytic methodologies and data visualization techniques, generate insights and communicate them back to the team. Your end-products will include business models, scenario planners, reporting dashboards or data visualizations. You may be expected to travel to other McKinsey offices.
Working on projects and exchanging experiences with your colleagues means you will face new intellectual challenges, while continuously building your methodological knowledge and skills. Growing in the role will also create opportunities to coach junior colleagues and contribute to team strategy on knowledge and capability development.
We are recruiting both junior and senior profiles, so the role will be calibrated during the recruiting process based on candidate’s experience.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field (mathematics, quantitative methods, computer science, engineering, finance etc.); Advanced degree is a plus
- Hands-on experience in reporting, data analytics, data engineering or business intelligence
- At least one of the below skills:
- Strong data management skills with focus on database design, data quality management and data analysis of small to medium datasets, including hands-on experience with SQL and ETL software.
- Good business modelling and programming skills using Excel, VBA.
- Experience with building interactive visualization and BI platforms (R Shiny, Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI etc.)
- Programming experience in R or Python will be a plus.
- Understanding of business environment and ability to translate business problems to analytical frameworks and technical end-products
- Entrepreneurial mindset proactively thinking about potential improvements to how things are done
- Ability to work collaboratively and self-driven in a diverse team environment, under tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate analytical and technical content
- Business level fluency in both written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel abroad