Experis is a specialized dedicated brand extracted from the ManpowerGroup to implement advanced staff search, selection specialists and executives within the following areas of expertise: IT, engineering and finance. We connect candidates potential and comprehensive professional development with leading employers. Every technology can be bought, but the real value of the company are the people. Let us help you develop your professional future.
For one of our clients we are looking for candidates for the position:
Data Center Infrastructure Engineer L1
Location: Kraków |
- participation in Data Center operations duties, active monitoring of customer’s environment and responding to the events in timely fashion
- managing the queue of incidents and make sure that all of them are served according to appropriate service level
- autonomously solve issues based on predefined procedures, knowledge and experience
- acting as Cisco single point of contact to the customer
- organizing and participation in escalation calls
- close cooperation with vendor-based support
- building and delivering timelines of incidents
- gathering and delivering data for further analysis
- cooperation with higher-tier engineers
- preparing and delivering presentations and trainings to the internal team or wider audience
- creating, testing and delivering procedures
- providing technical support for customers during software deployment, new services implementation and architectural changes
- close co-operation with surrounding teams
- sharing knowledge and expertise within the team
- minimum of 1+ years of experience in networking/storage/virtualization/compute support – CCNA level of knowledge required
- basic understanding and practical knowledge of networking/storage/virtualization/compute technologies
- ability to read technical documentation with understanding
- ability to understand customer environments and analyze configurations of devices
- experience with at least two areas from the following list: Routing/Switching, Nexus switches, UCS Servers, Load Balancers, Virtualization, Storage
- willing to learn through organized trainings, self-studies
- strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills (English required)
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science/IT and/or equivalent experience
- prior experience in support of remote customer networks
What we offer?
- Full-time job with attractive salary based on B2B or Contract of employment
- Multicultural working environment and possibility to advance technical skills
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience
- Internal trainings, coaching, mentoring
- Access to e-learning platform
- Working in modern office (Enterprise Park) with Two cafeterias, Summer gardens, Outdoor Ping-Pong table, Xbox games and board games in creativity rooms, Massage chairs, Table football and more.
We kindly inform we will contact selected candidates only.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "Hereby I voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data contained in my CV by a Manpower Poland Sp. z.o.o. for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922 as amended). I hereby consent to the disclosure of my personal data to other entities of the Manpower group and potential employers for the purpose of the recruitment process. I have the right to access to my data and correct them."
Recruitment agency no 412