1. We are conveniently located in the City Center – avoid the traffic jams of Mordor! 2. You will reach us quickly and conveniently by train, bus, bike or own car. 3. We are a global company with offices in 8 markets around the world, including Poland, Finland, Spain, Australia and Mexico. 4. Do you like traveling? Do you like tapas? You may get to travel to one of our offices during your work with us. 5. There will never be a moment that you will be bored like you may do in big corporations. IPF Digital is a FinTech. Here, everything goes faster! IPF Digital to FinTech. 6. Great culture, great atmosphere and a great place to work. Fruits in the office, free lunches twice a week and lots of other extras. 7. We want to help others. Maybe you will run with the #hapirunners team which is one of the good causes we help? Start with us! 8. We have our heads not only in the cloud - our technologies are innovative.
We are flexible, we work remotely, we do not have a formal dress code and we have a non-standard approach to action. Interesting? Join our IPF Digital world!
Data Engineering Developer
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
As a Data Engineering Developer you will work as a part of Data Warehouse Development Team, being responsible for the development and implementation of automated/ad-hoc data processing for the whole business in IPF Digital.
In our team you will be responsible for:
- Design and delivery of all necessary data flow processes & tools to business functions related to regular business as well as regulatory requirements;
- Design and build appropriate sources of reliable data for financial/ business analysis;
- Manage the appropriate maintenance of all data sources in cooperation with IT, finance and other functions
- Support other functions in delivery of required data/reports/design tools for various business analysis;
- Support the Management of the Company through delivery of regular and ad hoc management information agreed with relevant stakeholders;
- Support the development and use of decision support tools and analytics;
- Ensure that data sources used by the Finance function and other departments are reliable and consistent;
- Work in a safe, healthy and responsible manner and promote safe methods of operation for self, colleagues and external customers.
What do we need from you:
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years of experience in Data Processing (ETL)/ Business Intelligence area (Fintech a plus)
- Educated to degree level in MI/BI/IT with business elements
- Advanced knowledge on Database programming (SQL) and general programming (Python)
- Advanced knowledge on Data processing methods
- Good knowledge on various databases (SQL,Non-SQL)
- Strong, creative analytical approach;
- Ability to parse the information in a way that proper draw conclusions and make decisions;
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Very good team player
- Able to travel internationally for business meetings
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Full-time employment contract in quickly developing company
- Comfortable office located in convenient place
- Broad benefits package (including private healthcare, free lunches, MultiSport card)
- All tools necessary to be productive
- Ability to implement your ideas in truly global environment
- Fantastic, creative work atmosphere in highly professional team :)