- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Refinitiv Professional Services team implements software solutions that are passionate about a range of cutting-edge technologies that help financial institutions. The solutions include vital components of Data Model, Client Hierarchy, Workflow, Business Rules, Data Management, and Document Management.
WHY THIS JOB IS IMPORTANT?
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Analyzing sophisticated business objectives and requirements to design and implement solutions using agreed standard methodologies
- Detailing solutions in a logical format that is easy to understand by both technical and non-technical individuals
- Configuring solutions using GUI & scripting tools
- Providing assistance in API framework development
- Developing and testing client implementations
- Providing outstanding post-implementation support (including troubleshooting, maintenance, and training)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least intermediate knowledge and experience working with Relational Databases (RDB) e.g. SQL, MySQL and Sybase
- Confirmed Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) experience e.g. design, develop, deploy and debug (fault-finding) etc.
- Proven knowledge of Web Application design and standard methodologies, specifically in regard to SOAP and REST based Web Services
- Good knowledge of Cloud Solution Providers (e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure) and cloud architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- High accountability to work independently and provide the highest client service
- Readiness to travel on business. Travel requirements may vary but typically it’s less than 10%.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have proven experience working directly with the external customers
- You can read and build technical documentation
- You’ve technical implementation experience within a regulated or financial services sector
- You have a good understanding of Containerization and Microservices within the cloud
- You have previous experience working with Refinitiv or other Market Data APIs e.g. FIX (QuickFIX) etc.
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of development experience
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of international workshops and projects, access our core products
- Onboarding: Hands-on training relating our trading platforms, either remotely or off-site
- Information: access to clients and colleagues across 164 counties globally
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan,
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams, social events and team off-sites