Infosys Poland is a leading provider of outsourcing, consulting and services and one of the biggest employers from the business services sector in Poland. The Polish unit employs over 2,600 highly qualified professionals, providing BPO, HRO and ITO services for 25 clients from all over the world in over 20 languages.
Currently we are looking for the candidate for the position of:
- Think Data, Data, Data
- Deploy Analysis and Reporting Activities in Business Intelligence Environments
- Perform Full Analysis Lifecycle and efficient plan including requirements, design, implementation, tests and delivery
- Mine massive amounts and perform large-scale data analysis to derive into useful business insights
- Understand business problems, translate them into quantitative models, and help choose the best applicable statistical and analytical tools to drive a solution
We offer to the candidates:
- 2+ years of experience in using statistical and data mining techniques to solve real business problems
- Experience using Data Mining algorithms, statistical tools like R, Stata, SAS, and visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire
- Fluent in English
- Programming skills in any modern language and experience working with SQL databases
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem is a plus
- Strong skill set in statistical analysis, machine learning, modeling analytical skills, query and reporting
- Opportunities to work with: SQL, R, Python, Java, C++, C#
- Openness for your ideas, innovation and improvements
- A great team!
- Career in the multinational company
- Set of social benefits to choose from
If you are interested in our offer, would like to develop your professional career in Infosys Poland,
please do not hesitate to send us your resume.